York County EMS
From Scan New England Wiki
- AMR is contracted for E911 EMS coverage to Berwick & Eliot.
- American Ambulance is contracted for E911 EMS Coverage to Kittery
- North East is the state's largest private ambulance service and is primarily a transfer service in York County. They do provide E911 EMS coverage to some towns in the mid-coast area. Dispatched remotely from Bangor via a repeater on Blackstrap Hill, Falmouth.
- Sacopee Rescue covers the Kezar Falls area (Porter & Parsonsfield), Cornish, Hiram, and Baldwin.
- South Berwick Rescue covers South Berwick & Rollinsford, NH.
- All other communities are covered by fire department based or non-affiliated EMS agencies and are dispatched on local fire department channels.
- Life-Flight of Maine helicopters are based in Bangor & Lewiston and remotely dispatched from Bangor. Landing zone coordination with local agencies often takes place on Maine State Fire (154.3100 MHz). A statewide UHF repeater system is used for flight-following. The Boston Med-Flight repeater system (460.8000 MHz) is also used during flights to Boston. Aircraft can be monitored at a great distance on the Med-Flight repeater input frequency.
|American Medical Response||157.4700||S||D311||Somersworth, NH||2013.11.11 schwab|
|American Medical Response||155.2275||R||D411||York ME||2013.11.11 schwab|
|American Ambulance||155.1150||R||192.8||Eliot and Kittery (Kittery PD primary)||2013.07.12 Schwab|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||CSQ||So Maine Med Center Biddeford||2012.04.24|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||100.0||Goodall Hospital Sanford|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||463.0750||?||Goodall Hospital Sanford|
|Hospital Call-in Channels||155.3250||S||103.5||York Hospital|
|Life-Flight of Maine||453.6500||R||103.5||Repeater sites include: Mt. Washington, NH,Streaked Mtn., Buckfield, Mt. Hope, Sanford||2012.10.07|
|Maine State EMS||155.3850||S||CSQ||Statewide MCI/Disaster Tactical|
|North East Mobile Health Sevices||160.1550||R||127.3||Blackstrap Hill Repeater|
|Sacopee Rescue||155.7450||R||118.8||Primary (SP Gray Dispatch-York County VHF System)||2012.05.31 ME343|
|South Berwick Rescue||155.2950||S||D343||Dispatch - Pagers||2013.11.11 schwab|
|South Berwick Rescue||155.8350||R||192.8||Operations (PD/FD/Rescue Primary Ops)||2013.11.11 schwab|